Infrared Touch Probe
infrared touch Probe in Machine Tool for component setting and inspection
A economic and stability probing solution to set a workpiece and inspect product dimensions on machine tools , best selling touch probe in china
Port: Shenzhen China
Logo printing ： Silvercnc/WDS/None/Customized
Signal transmission: infrared
Repeatability: 1um (2σ)
Operating range: 5m
battery life: >360 days
Warranty: 1 year
Packaging Details: carton
Shipping: DHL/TNT/UPS, 3-7 days
CNC infrared touch probe china manufacturer highlights:
Perfect mechanical structure design
(1) Silvercnc touch probe use a proven technology -kinematic resistive principle that can stably operate for long time,
(2) it can realize extremely precise measurements under standard 50mm probe styli at 600mm/min speed,
(3) The balls and rods of the probe adopt special process to ensure 10 million times life, to ensure excellent stability
(4)we research and development a micro swing autonomous reset technology independent , successfully solved the problem of poor stability and unstable repeated . now silvercnc probe have excellent stability performance, high repeated positioning accuracy
Reliable signal transmission
(1) Silvercnc use coded signals optimized optical communication technology, to sure that the signal transmission is stable, response speed fast, and don’t lose signals.
(2) The touch probe applies dual channel technology, through the remote control frequency change, perfect solve the problem of mutual interference of infrared probes in the industry, Innovation within probing industry.
Long battery life
(1) The probe adopts the multi-threshold power consumption control technology, which greatly reduces the product power consumption, and by optimizing the chip design and circuit design, improves the battery life further.
(2) Battery life: silvercnc touch probe life is long, continue use >360 days, 5% use >540 days, Standby >600 days,Battery life is much higher than other brands
Easy to install
(1) The installation of the probe receiver is a troublesome job, which requires drilling holes in the machine tool for fixing.
(2) We designed a magnetic mounting base that allows the receiver to be mounted on the base and then attached together to the sheet metal of the machine tool, reducing installation difficulty.